Personal Information identifies you as an individual, such as your first and last name, address, school, email address, online contact information, image or audio of your voice. Anonymous Information does not identify you and can be combined with Anonymous Information about other users.
What Information We Collect
We collect your Personal Information as follows:
- Registration information: your first, last name and email
- Your company name, address, contact information
- Any other information you have filled voluntarily
- A cryptographic hash of your IP address (this does not let us see your IP address)
- We collect your Anonymous Information as follows:
Data derived from cookies: what pages you viewed, how long you were on a particular page or whether you clicked on a link, feature or option. A cookie is a small file we place on your computer and acts as a unique identifier. A cookie does not allow us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. By declining to accept cookies you may not have access to Accretive Key features.
When a user uses Accretive Key software on your website, we collect information about them to store their preferences. We also collect information about your website’s pageviews, users, actions like click and interaction, among others, to track plugin usage.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal and Anonymous Information internally to understand your needs and provide you with better service and information, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: update user accounts and preferences
- Answering questions: to respond to questions or information requests you have sent to us.
- Promotion: we may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information that provide value
- Educational and market research: we may use your information to contact you by email or mail for market research purposes or educational studies related to accessibility
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This helps us analyze data and improve our product offerings in order to tailor them to customer needs
Who We Disclose Information to
We disclose your Personal and Anonymous Information as follows:
- We disclose your Transaction Information to third parties for the purpose of processing your payment and for fraud prevention purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
- The user(s) and/or organization(s) whose website the data is collected on.
Third Party Software and Services
Use of Accretive Key may involve third party software and services.
Accretive Key is committed to ensuring that any information that is collected remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Accretive Key has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. Accretive Key uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private personal information.
Only Accretive Key's software and services are publicly accessible, no additional ports are opened in our system other than as required and any information stored in our databases is not publicly accessible and exists only on our internal network.
221 Main Street #1026
Los Altos, CA 94024